How to cure insomnia – Real strategies for getting a restful night’s sleepFebruary 21, 2018
What to know about practicing yoga before, during and after pregnancyFebruary 22, 2018
Herbal home remedies for weight loss
Many people are looking for natural approaches to solve health related issues and weight loss problems. The main reason is that the barrage of pills and other chemical alternatives to losing weight have resulted in harmful side effects and medical issues. As we all know, there is no such thing as a miracle weight loss cure, and going natural is the most one of the safest ways to lose weight.
Here are some of the best tips for weight loss using natural herbal remedies:
- Cinnamon – A great aid in helping diabetics regulate blood sugars, cinnamon works well for weight loss for the same reason. Slowing down the breakdown of blood sugars helps you feel full longer while decreasing hunger.
- Ginger – One of the best cleansers, ginger helps clear the digestive track which can store a good amount of excess weight.
- Cardamom – A spice that provides a boost to the metabolism which promotes faster fat burning.
- Turmeric – Helps to prevent fat tissue formation.
- Nettle Leaf – This little known herb is packed with antioxidants like vitamins A & C, which help purify the blood and promote fat burning.
- Cayenne Pepper – Includes a compound that helps suppress hunger pangs and helps boost your metabolism allowing faster burning of fat.
- Cumin – A great digestive track aid that provides a nice boost to your immune system.
- Ginseng – Has been used for years in weight loss because it provides great energy boosts to help you in workouts.
- Black Pepper – A great aid to your digestive track and metabolism booster.
- Dandelion – A flower that works as a great body cleanser and slows down digestion helping you feel fuller longer.
- Fennel Seeds – Help promote a healthy digestion system, as well as making you feel full longer. Good for cleansing the body.
- Phylum – A very safe weight loss agent that makes you feel full longer and slows down the absorption of simple carbs.
There is a wealth of natural alternatives that you can use in your weight loss efforts. A proper diet and exercise is the only tried and true way to lose weight and keep it off long term. Start introducing the items above into your diet and you’ll be well on your way to your weight loss goals.
All these herbs be integrated into many great dishes that feature other healthy foods that promote a lean and healthy body for a long time to come.