The 12 Steps to Lose Belly Fat Quick
1. Water – Hydration is very important. Be sure to keep hydrated because this is one of the simplest and most effective ways to lose belly fat. Inadequate hydration is a leading cause of obesity and because it’s such a simple factor in losing weight it can be oftentimes overlooked. Drink the recommended 8-10 8 oz glasses of water a day for overall health and to promote a health condition for weight loss.
2. Target the entire body – You may just be looking to target specifically to lose belly fat but it is important to aim for the entire body. It can be easy to get all concentrated on a certain part of our body that we want to target and this can contribute to us not effectively losing weight in general. Focus on workouts or cardio that target the entire body for well rounded weight loss. Specifically target to Lose Belly Fat by doing sit-ups or crunches.
3. High Quality Sleep – Another oftentimes overlooked aspect in weight loss; sleep has a major role in the fight against weight loss. Unfortunately, due to our busy lives it sometimes may be difficult to get that quality sleep. My advice is to plan your sleep habits; go to bed earlier and ensure that you are getting enough sleep because this can sabotage your goals. Plan for at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep to keep on track to lose that belly fat.
4. Vitamins – Science has shown us that lack of certain vitamins may be working against our fight to lose belly fat. Vitamin D is critical to overall health and well-being and is said to be the “feel good” vitamin. Why this is important to losing belly fat? Well to be motivated and feeling good is crucial to the “state of mind” that promotes healthy weight loss. Without it you may find it difficult to concentrate as well as being motivated enough to lose belly fat. Other Vitamins such as Vitamin C and E are best absorbed by the body from food; so be sure to choose foods that are high in those Vitamins
5. Avoid Processed Foods When Possible – So in a perfect world we would all have access to affordable organic fruits and veggies; but unfortunately this is just not so. Just try to minimize the amount of processed foods in your diet and that will help you to lose belly fat. Once and for all.
6. Out With The Bad Fats In With The Good – The common misconception when dieting is that all fats are bad news and should be cut out in their entirety. The truth is; we need those good fats like mono and polyunsaturated for our bodies to have the ideal condition for weight loss. Focus on minimizing saturated and trans fats while eating more foods high in the “good” fats.
7. Get Out There – Taking that time to get out of the house and into the environment can seem like a daunting task with our ever increasingly busy lives; but we should take that time to get active. It can be as simple as a walk and the important thing to take in here is that we must make the time to do this. Not only is it physically rewarding it also helps to clear our minds and keep ourselves motivated towards our ultimate goals.
8. Cut back or Eliminate Your Vices – Alcohol or other bad habits like smoking can have a detrimental effect on weight loss. Alcohol usually in any form is simply loaded with sugars and as such leads to more belly fat or weight gain in general. You can’t work this hard and have all the positives you’ve achieved up to this point to be fruitless. Kick out those nasty habits and keep focused to have the greatest success.
9. Stay Active Stay Motivated and Create a List – As mentioned before it is very important to get active and to make that time for it. Do whatever works for you; make a schedule and place it somewhere that you will have to look at it every day. A great place for this is right by the mirror in the bathroom. Make a list of simple goals to accomplish every day and make it a point to follow through. You can start small here and as the goals become easier to achieve challenge yourself to more and re-write this list with more difficult goals. You will start to notice as time goes on how it becomes like second nature in its simplicity.
10. Stay away from those Negative Influences – There may be a point where we need to separate ourselves from an environment that is not beneficial to our own health and well-being. Call it what you will but self-preservation is what comes to my mind. So often we are so caught up in our lives that we lose touch with what a healthy lifestyle is. Maybe those we surround ourselves with are not actually helping us or are holding us back and we should distance ourselves to be able to live up to our goals.
11. Find Support – There are many communities out there that offer great support networks for like-minded people. Support is an essential part of any effective battle to lose belly fat and as such should be taken just as seriously as any other step. Sharing your goals and progress with others can be mutually rewarding and can help keep you on track. Luckily but unfortunate at the same time; its easy to find people in similar circumstances and we can help better each other. Go ahead reach out odds are there’s someone out there that can help you in your journey to a healthier self.
12. Keep it Up – Now that you’ve take all the proactive steps towards that ultimate goal keep focused and do not get off track. Think of all that you’ve achieved up to this point and use it as motivation to keep on the right track. Become a role model and find great rewards in helping others to keep their goals. If you fall; get up again. You have the power to change an unhealthy lifestyle and all you have to do is believe in yourself and keep working at it one step at a time.
Hope you enjoyed and that this guide helped you in some way, be sure to take a look at the 5 steps to lose belly fat with the Metabolic Cookbook