Are you looking for a delicious, clean eating, and healthy chili recipe? Look no further, this recipe is so delicious you will have no idea that it has less than half the calories of the traditional beef chili recipe and just as much flavor. Yes you can double the recipe and freeze the rest for a delicious meal that’s easy to reheat and enjoy.
1 pound ground turkey
1 (28oz) can crushed tomatoes
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into little pieces
1 green bell pepper, chopped into little pieces
2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
2 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Tabasco).
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
11/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional).
Tortilla chips to follow
1. In a large heavy bottomed pot, heat the olive oil on medium high heat.
2. Ensure you stir continuously so That You do not burn The garlic!
3. Add the bell peppers and cook for a few seconds, until tender.
4. Cook turkey until it is browned. You can break it up with a spatula to make easier to cook.
5. Add the black beans, the liver (or pinto) beans, the crushed berries, the berry berries, the chicken (or vegetable) stock, the chili powder, brown sugar, hot sauce, oregano, peppermint, garlic powder, sea salt and cayenne pepper (if using) and stir fry until all is blended.
6. After the batter boils, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes or till it thickens.
7. Top it off with all an green onions, then a couple of grilled cheese and a dollop of sour cream and voila!
Clean eating recipes that you’ll love to know are helping you lose weight. Click here.