Delicious Ribs Recipe Complete with Sweet and Smoky Carolina basteFebruary 7, 2016
8 foods that you should not eat – Make diet a priority and cut the fillerFebruary 10, 2016
Vegan Cauliflower and Curry Recipe
This great tasting recipe is also very healthy, so feel free to over indulge
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 225g pack paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 onions, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 heaped tbsp tikka masala paste
- 500g carton passata
- 200g frozen peas
- small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- basmati rice or naan breads, to serve
- raita or your favourite chutney, to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the paneer and fry gently until crisp.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the remaining oil and the cauliflower to the pan, and cook for 10 mins until browned.
- Add the onions, and a little more oil if needed, and cook for a further 5 mins until softened. Stir in the garlic and curry paste, then pour in the passata and 250ml water, and season.
- Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook for 18-20 mins or until the cauliflower is just tender. Add the frozen peas and crispy paneer to the pan and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Stir through most of the coriander and garnish with the rest. Serve with basmati rice or naan bread, raita or your favourite chutney
>>>Looking for more healthy recipes? Have you heard of Paleo?<<<